Official Promotion Rules
TypeEd may from time to time offer a Contest or Giveaway (collectively referred to herein as a “Promotion”) through its Websites. A Contest is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected on the basis of some merit or skill specified in the announcement, while a Giveaway is a Promotion in which the potential winner may be selected randomly based solely on chance. Any Promotion offered by Sponsor is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Who is eligible: You must be at least 18 years of age. California laws will govern this sweepstakes. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING ANY APPLICABLE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Who is not eligible: You are not eligible if you are under 18 years of age; an officer or employee of Ramp Creative, LLC (“Ramp”); Endorsed Local Providers of Ramp Creative or TypeEd, or TypeEd local coaches; persons working on this sweepstakes at any level in any capacity or working for any outside companies or agencies involved in the sweepstakes; or if any of your immediate family members fall into any of these categories. Residents of any states where this sweepstakes would be prevented by law are not eligible to win. Check your local laws before entering. Winning any prize listed herein excludes the winner and winner’s family (including any spouse, child, dependent, extended family by blood or marriage) from additional and/or subsequent winnings in this giveaway.
- Entry periods, drawing date and prize amount: We will give away one prize on the date, and in the amount, on the announcement page. The time period during which you may enter the giveaway is on the announcement page.
- The winners: There will be one winner randomly drawn by Ramp Creative via computer program. There will be only one winner during the entry period. Winnings are non-transferrable prior to acceptance and completion of all necessary forms by winner.
- How to Enter: Enter this giveaway by submitting a rating and review on the Typography Dojo podcast. All entries must be completed and received by sponsor during the Entry Period for the entrant to be qualified to win. Limit one entry per person per day of the entry period.
- Eligibility: You will be eligible to win the prize if ALL THREE of these conditions are met: (1) you entered the giveaway as provided in these rules, (2) you entered once during the time period listed above, and (3) we are able to reach you at with the contact information you provided on the entry form. The message we send will include the deadline by which you must return our email. Only one email will be attempted; if contact is unsuccessful, and your response is not returned within the time stated, another entrant will be contacted. The time shown on the regulated studio clocks at our studio shall apply to all deadlines without question.
- Prizes: Over the duration of this sweepstakes, the prize will total $175.00 in value. All taxes on prize total are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries not received: We are not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that prevent or postpone your entry’s receipt. Your entry will become our property once we receive it, and it will not be returned in any format.
- Entrant’s agreement: By entering, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to this sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If you do not agree, please do not enter.
- Signing documents: If you win, you will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, certain tax/government forms, and a release before you receive your prize. If you decide you would rather not sign any documents we submit to you, you will forfeit your prize. All documents required to claim your prize must be returned, fully executed within seven business days from receipt by winner.
- Entrant’s release: Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entry hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation or enforceability of these rules, entrant’s rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of the sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any choice of law rules.