The Necessities: Sentences & Paragraphs is an intermediate lecture-demonstration class for the practiced designer or graduating college student who has some working knowledge of typography and understands the basics of setting type in InDesign. You’ll learn:
- The typographic hierarchy approach
- How to handle quotes, dashes and type weights
- InDesign techniques for applying correct typesetting
- The ins and outs of pairing typefaces
- How to implement the process of the typographic discipline
Cancellations & Rescheduling
If you can’t make it to your session, email us at least 24 hours in advance to move your registration to another date of your choice. Full refunds will be honored only if a cancellation is requested seven (7) days or more prior to the original scheduled event. This class must meet a minimum of at least four (4) students or it will be cancelled. Invite your friends!